Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm a Problem

I was looking around in my company's telephone directory today. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find my team. The directory is outdated, and doesn't have the correct titles for people. My peer in Utah and I are now both Reporting Assistants, although we both came from the phones. In the directory, he's listed as a "Customer Service and Problems Rep", and I'm a "Customer Service and Problem."

HEY!

1 Comments:

  • At July 20, 2005 8:18 AM, Blogger Lord Runolfr said…

    Aren't corporate phone directories just a joy? Just the place to have a Dilbert moment. Of course, as a lowly contractor, I'm not even in the corporate phone directory, here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home