Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Riding Lesson 6

I got to ride Kaibab again today, and next week, Anna says I get the reins. Finally! :)

Pia

Pia was back this week, and hard at work ridding the stables of whatever lurks down those holes.

Standing

Today I got to stand up a lot... it's a lot harder than it looks. Balancing when you have a moving horse between your legs is not easy.

Canter

Kaibab was not too happy with all the trotting today. He eventually decided to go for a little canter instead. Anna complimented me afterwards for having a good seat. Apparently, I hung on well. :)

1 Comments:

  • At July 03, 2005 6:53 AM, Blogger Lord Runolfr said…

    You know, the training methods your instructor is using sound awfully familiar. At least it's not your significant other giving you the lessons. I think my wife has extremely high expectations of me, so I get a major guilt trip if I'm not doing something right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home