Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Still Alive

I did go riding on Saturday, but didn't feel so good as I'd stayed up a little too late the night before. I am SOO drinking only water, and going to bed at 8 next Friday.

I got to ride Gretsky again, which was really fun when I managed to forget about my pounding headache. I now have two blisters, one on each hand (I'm going to say it was the headache that was making me hold on harder than I should have been). I also have a cool bruise from where my hand got smashed against a metal pole when Gretsky tossed his head to defend his hay from Kaibab. I think The Fat Man is happy his birthday gift is up, and I'll be paying for the lessons from now on. I don't think he wants to feel responsible for any further injuries I manage to give myself. :)

The good news is, my legs are starting to feel a bit stronger, and with karate, riding, and a pilates book (Anna suggested pilates on my first lesson), I'm expecting that trend to continue. Hopefully I'll find trotting a little easier in the weeks to come. Easy enough that I stop getting blisters at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home