Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm in the big leagues now

I now have a big cube at work. An actual cube instead of a tiny section of desk and a half height wall on one side. I have drawers, and cabinets, two sections of desk, and about 5ā€™6ā€ walls all around me, with just a door size section cut out. Yeah baby, Iā€™m in a manager cube!

I also managed to complete a particular leg exercise in karate yesterday, for the first time ever! The exercise is to stand with feet about two shoulders width apart. Keeping your back as vertical as possible, squat down and touch the ground with your right hand, then quickly stand, and kick straight in front of you with the right leg. Repeat with the left. Then repeat another 28 times, alternating right and left.

My legs ARE stronger! Woot!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home