Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Lesson 538: Learn when to back the hell down from a lie.

Arun Roy says:
Tamara we are getting some Error Msg. after we send the KPI file
Arun Roy says:
Delivery Failure Report (notice)
=========================
[list of about 15 names removed to protect the innocent]
Arun Roy says:
this the list....
Arun Roy says:
are they still with us... i mean active members
Tam says:
I know that [Person 1], [Person 2], [Person 3], [Person 4], and [Person 5] are gone
Tam says:
the others were probably gone at the same time
Arun Roy says:
i see....
Arun Roy says:
so shall i remove the above listed members from our KPI mailing list
Arun Roy says:
??
Tam says:
aren't we using the mailing list [My Boss] updated?
Tam says:
sent on the 31st of August
Arun Roy says:
yes.. i m ....
Tam says:
you are using the updated mailing list [My Boss] sent?
Arun Roy says:
yes..
Tam says:
that's odd, because [My Boss] removed [Person 1] and [Person 2] from the list... let me check more of those names
Arun Roy says:
ok..
Arun Roy says:
i m sending you the mailing list.. as of now got corrected with one of OM's (with OM's india updates)
Tam says:
instead of doing that, why don't you copy the list [My Boss] sent, and add the people who requested it
Arun Roy says:
yes i added the same... as of now...
Tam says:
ok, cause the list [My Boss] sent, the one you said you used, doesn't have a lot of those people on it
Arun Roy says:
like..in [My Boss]'s list "[My Name]" in not there...
Tam says:
ok, then you can add me... but you didn't add [Person 1] and [Person 2], did you?
Arun Roy says:
yes.. i do..
Tam says:
you do what?
Arun Roy says:
i mailed.. [Person 1] and [Person 2]
Tam says:
ok
Tam says:
I want you to copy the list [My Boss] sent on the 31st, add in me and person who emailed Maheshwar to be added
Arun Roy says:
ok....
Tam says:
there may still be people on that list who are no longer here, like [Person 6], but it should be less than my old list
Arun Roy says:
ok... 'll update the list accordingly....
Tam says:
thank you
Tam says:
do you have [My Boss]'s email? want me to send it out since I have it right here?
Arun Roy says:
yes i 've it ........... & i got the updated list from Mahesh
Arun Roy says:
which is use last time
Arun Roy says:
*used
Tam says:
ok, make sure Mahesh has what you do... the one [My Boss] sent + me and anyone who requested to be added since
Arun Roy says:
yes... he told me...
Tam says:
ok, because that's NOT what you used this time. so if you got that list from him, he's got it wrong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home