Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Training...

I'm going to be gone for most of next week, so I'm trying to make sure the Indians can do as much of my report as possible...

Tam says:
go ahead and download [file name] from [website]
Maheshwar says:
ok we'll check that...
Tam says:
it has the data for phone and email in there
Tam says:
and with phones, we also report "First Contact Resolution"
Maheshwar says:
ok do u wan't to save it localy...
Tam says:
ya, save it to your hard drive
Tam says:
Arun is there working with you?
Maheshwar says:
ok...
Maheshwar says:
yes he is with me only...
Tam says:
ok
Maheshwar says:
ok we've downloaded [file name] from [website]...
Tam says:
ok, that’s the raw data for both email and phones
Maheshwar says:
ok...
Tam says:
first thing we want to do is get the basic OVS and ODS scores

10 minutes later...

Tam says:
let me know if you have any questions about that...
Maheshwar says:
well we r just checking it nd let u know if we have any problems with that...
Tam says:
ok

20 minutes later...

Tam says:
How’s it going? this shouldn’t take too long, and we have more to cover today...

An hour later...

Maheshwar says:
we r filling in some of the components in the file those were left over, so as soon as that gets over we'll get back with u...
Tam says:
ok... what file? the KPI? were you able to get the quality for MSN?
Maheshwar says:
Yes KPI, We've downloaded the quality file u've mentioned we'll complete the KPI very soon and then look into that quality file...
Maheshwar says:
we would need an hour to complete KPI and then we' ll start working on quality...
Tam says:
ok, the KPI is done for this week, let me know any things you need to go over specifically before next week, but I want to try cover as much as possible before then..
Maheshwar says:
sure...

The KPI is the report that I prepare weekly (the final copy for this week got sent out well before this conversation even started). The work I originally wanted them to do, should take 5 - 10 min. Still don't have what I asked of them... so I might add more to this later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home