Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I am losing my patience...

I would post the IM log, but there's too much referencing specific files and names relating to my company and the business. So I'll summarize instead.

Maheshwar asked me if a number was correct. When he asked, he was looking at the file the number is supposed to come from, and that number is not what was put into the report last week. So I explain that since it says something different in the file, it's probably not right in our report.

I then point out that all the numbers which are supposed to come from this file are wrong, and they need to redo last week. That's when he explains that the reason they entered the wrong numbers was that the file they needed hadn't been copied over to where they could access it until today. Now... I copied that file over before I left on Thursday, August 25th.

Tam says:
uh... I copied the file into the Working Copy folder before I left
Tam says:
so it should have been available

And he still argued that they didn't see it before today... Isn't that calling me a liar?

Tam says:
ok, but it’s there, and I didn’t copy it over today... I do remember copying it there on the thursday before I left.

Has it been a couple weeks yet?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home