Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Overwhelmed

Feeling a little overwhelmed the past couple of days, and I'm not sure why.

The diet The Fat Man and his mother are on is apparently working on me as well, this weekend when I weighed myself I was 124lbs. That's 6lbs less than I used to weigh, and at least 6lbs less than I should weigh (according to just about any ideal weight/height chart you'll be able to find). Apparently I should eat more... or have dessert more often.

I drank too much Sunday night. Not that I was horribly drunk, or even sick the next day. I just woke up dehydrated, and felt a bit mentally slow all day. I don't like that feeling, and get quite annoyed with myself when I feel it.

There are bugs in my kitchen. I keep finding cockroaches around, and killed yet another one this morning (that brings it up to 4 I've killed, 3 or 4 The Fat Man's killed, and another 6 or so I've seen that died from the Raid fumes). I don't like bugs. I mean... I really don't like them... like, REALLY don't like them.

I'm still nervous about The Fat Man's job situation. There IS no actual problem for quite some time, but I know that sitting around the house does bad things to me, so I project that onto him. I'm trying so hard to find the line between being supportive and nagging (or being overbearing as my mother often is). I don't really know how I'm doing... well, he's not complained yet, I'm hoping he'll let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home