Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Braided Up

So, I'm going to be going to the Renaissance Festival in a month or so. They have a couple of tents up for hair braiders. The Fat Man is fascinated by my ability to quickly put my hair in a simple braid, so I decided I'd probably get a braid while I'm at the festival. But I hate to feel rushed, so I wanted an idea of what I'd get done before I went. I found a great site, with amazing braids on it. The Fat Man liked this one best, and me being me, I figured I could replicate it.



I think it was a pretty good effort, although the braids aren't equal... And have you any idea how hard it is to take a picture of the back of your head?!

While I was on my braid obsession, I also found this adorable blog entry, which has to be just about the cutest father having to do his daughters hair story ever.

Also, the stock market is an EVIL thing. Earlier this week, I was up about $25. Today, I'm down close to $50. That's just... SO not fair! But at least I have pretty braids.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home