Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Annoyance

You know that point you get to, when you're just sick of people and the stupid crap they pull? I'm so there. If you don't like someone, you move on with your life, not ignoring them per se, but not wasting extra thought on them.

You don't base anything you do on them. if they are going to be somewhere, you don't not show, but you don't need to go out of your way to talk to them either. Just don't make a point of not talking to them. If you think about the person you don't like a lot, if you base things you do or do not do in your life around them, you give them a lot of power. Why on earth would you choose to give someone you do not like power over your life? I mean... I'm sorry, but that's just lame.

Naturally, I didn't get anything done yet... As usual, I'm pushing it all to Friday, when I will then decide it's too much to do. Must deal with the car thing as soon as possible.

2 Comments:

  • At February 11, 2005 8:03 AM, Blogger Tater said…

    Right there with you sister... I have a certain someone in my life that does the same thing...

     
  • At February 11, 2005 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know what is more lame? Being around someone who constantly plays mind games on his "friends".
    Joe admitted in his blog comments that he planned to say hi to Newman and fully expected to get ignored or a snapped at. Seems to me that he has no interest in letting the issue go (after all he posted a diatribe about it on his blog). If he really wanted to be friendly, why not let it go and enjoy the walk with his girlfriend?
    Instead he does his usual if he can't be my friend by kissing up to me then I am going to "hose his ass down with hatred" self.
    Just remember this, he had admitted he had no interest in Newman's well-being when he planned his friendly "hello", he only saw it as a chance to score points and make himself feel superior.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home