Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Melodrama

In the state of Arizona, there is a 60 day waiting period from when you file for divorce to when it can be finalized. That 60 days has now passed, so today I got an email.

Tuesday I am going to go before a judge and ask him to release me from the vows I made to you.

Before I do that, I require one hour of your time to discuss where we are, how we got here, and what we do next.
What can he possibly expect to get out of a meeting? I mean, I see him twice a week at karate as it is, awkward as it is. So he wants to meet with me to either a) change my mind, or b) make me feel like crap. Probably a to be followed by b assuming a doesn't work.

I haven't responded yet, and I will have to at some point today. I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do. Part of me wants to tell him to go to hell, that whatever he wants out of this meeting he's not going to get. Part of me feels bad about what I've done to him, and is willing to let him make me cry, yet again, so he can maybe feel better.

Great, now I'm gonna feel like crap all day. Just what I need on a Wednesday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home