Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Gaming Goodies

I previously mentioned that I was a gamer. Mostly I play computer RPG's, mostly online RPG's. I played Ultima Online when it first came out, and quit soon after, when someone killed my llama (it was a traumatic experience). I played EverQuest for two years. I played Dark Age of Camelot for a year and a half or so. I've been playing City of Heroes since it came out. And I'll probably move to World of Warcraft at some point.

I also enjoy offline RPG's. Lately I've been playing Neverwinter Nights again. The incredibly cool thing about NWN is that you can use the Aurora toolset included with the game to make your own adventures. Now The Fat Man is going to come up with a story for NWN which I can create. I've tried this in the past, but it's a huge undertaking, and I tend to get caught up in figuring out how to make specific things work, rather than making a real story. If I already have a story, then I just need to focus on exactly how to tell it. The reason I'm mentioning this, is that if I actually do get started, this project will likely take a lot of time, and I'll talk about it a lot. So be prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home