Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Trips

Visit up to see my dad went well. It was a surprise, so he jumped about a foot in the air when I walked into the computer room and said hi. Didn't mean to give the poor man a heart attack.

We played Trivial Pursuit together. It was actually a close game, but with some lucky rolling, and me going with my wild guesses finally, The Fat Man and I won. My mother calling us "buggers" every time we got an answer she didn't think we'd know was pretty funny too.

My parents will be heading to Scotland on vacation at the end of next month, while they are gone, The Fat Man and I get to spend a weekend or two at their house. I can't wait to take a bubble bath. I'm soooo looking forward to a nice long weekend in a big clean house, with a dishwasher. We can relax, watch a movie or two, sit out on the patio and read, drink one of my dad's bottles of wine, take that bubble bath... Can you tell I'm looking forward to this?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home