Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Being All Productive

I've done my taxes (filing jointly with the ex one last time), and The Fat Man's taxes (TurboTax is a wonderful thing). I've filed away random papers that must be kept. I've written down birthdays on my calendar (I'd never remember without writing them down). I've called my Allstate insurance guy, I still have insurance (thank goodness), and he's working out a quote for how much it'll cost me to keep it with him. I doubt I will, but may as well give him a chance first.

Tomorrow I'm going to visit my parents. It's my dad's 60th birthday today. The visit should be fun, considering I was recently actually looking at my birth certificate for the first time, and noticed I was born June, 1977, and my parents were married December, 1976. That's *counts on fingers* NOT 9 months!

Now, I knew that my mother was pregnant at her wedding, but I'd sort of assumed it was with my brother (who I don't talk about, so back the hell off). He was born July, 1974. Heh, he's a bastard, things make so much more sense.

I'm quite looking forward to bringing this little tipbit up to my mother (the pregnant with me part, not the part about the bastard).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home