Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Lessons Learned

  1. Traveling with someone is much more enjoyable when I'm not solely responsible for packing, and don't get blamed for anything forgotten or left behind.
  2. Sharing a full size bed with another person is actually physically possible (who knew?).
  3. The Ikea store layout is designed to cull the weak.
  4. No one else where I work understands how to perform basic math on fractions. I finally convinced them that you can't just add, subtract, or average fractions (or averages, or percentages), and then they argue when I say I can subtract one average from another to get the number we want. "You can't just subtract, they're averages." "They have the same denominator, so I can pretty much do whatever I want." "But... they're averages." *Sigh* "Let's go over this whole 'denominator' thing again shall we?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home