Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Photo's of the New Place

Office

My very own computer in my brand new (to me) office. This is the most important place (to me) in the house after all. :)

Bedroom

The bedroom. The cat and bed (and teddy bear) came with us, the rest of the bedroom furniture came with the house. That dresser, a full chest of drawers, two bed stands, and a full sized bed that'll be going in the guest room once our roomate gets to move into his house.

Kitchen

A corner of the kitchen. Ok, this is actually most of the kitchen... the stove is just off to the left (with the pan handle sticking into the picture, which is why I tried to leave it out). There's a little more storage behind the camera, and past the stove, and the dining area too.


Basil

Yes, that's a plant. Basil to be exact. The reason I had to take a picture is because this is what my mother brought after being specifically told that we hadn't found space for our own stuff yet, things were not unpacked because there was no room for them, and she was not, under any circumstances to bring anything with her... She also brought bowls.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home