Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Woman is Incredible

So my mother was back in the hospital yesterday. She waited until my father left for the store, then tried to climb onto a foot stool to hang something up outside... she fell off and tore ligaments in her knee. Now she's back at home, recovering from her pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, valley fever, with her leg in a cast, totally immobile... Oh well, at least she can't go get cigarettes...

Even if the knee wasn't enough to keep her from driving, my old neighbors from Scotland are visiting, and on their trip up to the grand canyon, someone ran a red light while they were making a left turn. Thankfully no one was hurt, but they were driving my parents mini-van, which is probably totaled. I wonder what else could possibly go wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home