Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Friday, November 04, 2005

No More Riding Till December

Last lesson (almost two weeks ago now), I got to ride Gretsky again, and canter! We had some issues keeping going, and I have some issues keeping a good seat when the trot got faster. But I did get to canter, and it was lots of fun.

The bad news was, Anna is probably moving stables. She's retiring two of her horses (Ikarus and Smokie), giving one a month's vacation (Wild Thing), and splitting up the other two for the month (Gretsky and Domino).

She should be contacting me in December, when I will be able to start up again, possibly at a new location, which will hopefully not be too much further away.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home