Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Malfunction

So, on my last day, I get to sit here while the managers from the new project complain (right outside my cube) that there is a "Minor malfunction... there seems to be someone sitting in one of our cubes."

So they stand there and glare, cause I'm not supposed to be here. At least I'll have some company soon, my coworker who is getting to stay a couple more months was moved yesterday, but her phone hasn't been hooked up yet, so she's going to have to use mine.

I have to be here all day, since the HR person is too busy to see me till this afternoon. So I get to have people glare at me and complain about me all day long, while I wait for the pleasure of being walked out. This is FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home