Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What I've been doing

I'm a Sergeant now! Go to the Moonrunner PvP faction page, and search for Gealach. I'm currently ranked 1,836th!!! Now I only wish it was easier to get into Warsong Gulch in the 30 - 39 battle grounds on my server... Over the weekend the average wait was well over an hour during the afternoon, and I waited four and a half hours on Sunday morning without getting in before giving up in despair.

Other than playing WoW, I'm working, still practicing karate, playing WoW (I do that quite a bit), and trying to find a new apartment with two bedrooms, AC, a dishwasher, and a washer/dryer. And once I actually get off my butt and find one that's available, we gotta actually move!

Oh the fun!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home