Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm WHAT Size?!?!?!

I've gained a little weight in the past year. No one seems to notice, and it actually puts me securely into the "Healthy Weight" zone of any BMI chart (I was hovering at just a little underweight on most before). The problem is, I don't fit into my size 4 jeans anymore.

This weekend my mother took me shopping for my birthday. I knew my butt and thighs had grown, so I figured I'd try a size up... 6 wasn't about to cut it.

So I now have several size 8 pants going home with me to Tucson. It does make me feel a little better that in high school I was wearing size 7 or 9 depending on the cut... so I'm back to where I was in high school... just ignore the smaller sizes in between.

2 Comments:

  • At June 01, 2007 7:39 AM, Blogger Lord Runolfr said…

    Heh. My wife is ecstatic that she got down to a size 16 recently. I rather doubt you have anything to worry about.

    Get back into the riding lessons (if you haven't already) and you should get all the exercise you need.

     
  • At June 01, 2007 7:41 AM, Blogger Lord Runolfr said…

    And yes, I do still check your blog regularly, even when months pass between posts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home