Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Unscrewed and 15 cents richer

This weekend, I was able to get my tire patched by Discount Tire. They patched for free, but then I bought coverage for the life of my tires from them. For $60, if anything happens for the life of the tires, they will replace them. And considering a single tire is $82, and I apparently drive over screws, I figured it wasn't a bad deal.

Besides, I'm rich now! T-Mobile credited my account for a whole 15 cents, so I could activate my "free" account for free on all three phones. Okay, now that I have the 15 cents, I feel sort of silly for complaining, but it was the principle of the thing!

Tonight the plan is to go see Kingdom of Heaven. I hope it doesn't suck, but if it does, I guess I just get to watch Orlando Bloom prance around onscreen with a sword. That's entertainment!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home