Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Walmart Down, T-Mobile Up

I beat Walmart. They refunded my money, even the shipping costs, although the email they sent me specifically exempted shipping. Yay me!

Next up, T-Mobile...

I got my first cell phone. So far I'm loving it. But they're already trying to nickle and dime me. In the initial email I received from them, when I ordered the phones, they said:

After you receive your order, be sure to register for your free My T-Mobile account. With My T-Mobile, you can manage your account online, set up your profile and get the additional services, like ringtones, games, alerts and pictures, that help you Get More! To register go to http://www.t-mobile.com/mytmobile/.

So when I got my phone, I register for my "free" My T-Mobile account. To do this, I have to type in my cell phone number, and they send a temporary password to the phone. And charge me 5 cents for sending the password... HEY! That's not free!

So I'm taking them on! For 5 cents! Or maybe I'll let it slide once the PMS wears off.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home