Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

One of those days...

Here's how this happened...

Your order has been delayed due to a delay in our fulfillment process.
Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the item(s) you ordered below by the originally estimated ship date.
...
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide a revised delivery
date for your order.
...
Please note that if we do not hear from you and we cannot fulfill this
order within 10 days, we will automatically cancel your order and you will be notified.
  • Still on April 13th, I want the LIMITED Edition copy of this game, so I decide not to mess around. I order it from EB, and cancel the order from Walmart.
  • Late on April 13th, EB ships the game. Yay!
  • Late morning on April 14th, Walmart ships the game. You fuckers!
Now I'm ALL pissy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home