Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

New Time Sink

The Sims 2: University expansion pack is mine!



I got Sims 2 when it first came out, but there were a couple of bugs that eventually stopped me from playing. Those bugs were fixed in a patch, but I didn't really start again, partially because I had twin teenaged girls in the house, and didn't want them to grow up before I could send them to University.

They're there now, one's a Drama major, the other is a Math major. They're in their first semester, and living in the dorms. The drama major may try to get into a Sorority, I haven't decided yet.

Now I gotta get back to work, so I can go home and play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home