Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I want to work...

...I just can't. There are reports I am supposed to churn out on a weekly basis. The data for these reports comes from an SQL server, which I cannot log onto. I'd be more than happy to take the time to do these reports if I could access the data, but since I can't, I'm at a bit of a loss here. It's not that I don't have anything to do, it's not that I don't want to do it. I just don't have the ability to do it at the moment.

I wouldn't bring it up, but this issue has been going on for some time. The server is unavailable at random times (like when I can try access it). My boss and his boss both know about it. I have not managed to send out the last two weeks of these reports, and another week should be sent today. Someone contacted my boss, to request I send the report, and he responded with, "Sure, Tam can do that." Um... No. Tam can't. Not till she can access the server again.

BAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home