Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Always Something

Apparently I should be updating my resume (meaning write one), and keeping an eye open for a new job. Word is that someone in the know is getting worried my job will be moved to India. I've never even applied for a job I needed a resume for. Anyone know of any openings?

Meanwhile, I should be getting half the tax refund from my ex-husband tonight. That'll make a nice addition to my bank account. The ex and I have been getting along much better recently (since he started talking out his new girlfriend in Australia). Earlier this week I even helped him fix his computer.

Just a warning, if I run out of things to write about, I'm going to start telling stories about my little Sims... They really are quite entertaining, and surprising... Who would have thought my little scientist man was harboring dreams of becoming a criminal mastermind! This sweet little Elven family I started back when I first got Sims 2 is actually the Elven Mafia in hiding!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home