Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Saga Continues

I wrote about my adventures in ordering games online a little already. But the tale is far from over it seems. The game ordered from EB arrived with perfect timing, on The Fat Man's birthday, April 20. Yay EB!

The one from Walmart has STILL not arrived. To make things easier, the tracking number is "Not Available" on this shipment, according to the Walmart site. But it should have arrived between Tuesday, 4/19/05, and Friday 4/22/05. Isn't that nice?

Today I sent a pleasant email to the nice folks at Walmart to explain to them that although I canceled my order, I either want a copy of the game from them, or they can refund my money. I'm not holding my breath yet... but I WILL win in the end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home