Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Old Horsie Pictures!

I dug up some old pictures of me riding back in Scotland. These come from a "Pony Week". During summer, we would be assigned a pony, and care and ride for that pony for the entire week. I took part in three Pony Weeks, and these pictures are from the second. I was about 10 years old, and was assigned the fast little grey pony, Sundancer.


Is it just me, or are my stirrups way too short here? Maybe that's what I'm looking at.




Poor pony. Sundancer did like to go fast, but it looks like I'm about to pull his head off here.



I have this picture mostly because the bay pony closest to the camera is Twinkle, the first pony I ever had a lesson on.



Here we are both falling asleep. I guess this is why the instructor Mr. Gilbert kept telling me to sit up straight. :)



But we woke up. Blurry, but I could jump!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home