Seen and Not Heard

Children should be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's best garment. Aren't proverbs great? But I'm done with being quiet.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Skinny People

When I was a college student, I loved Fiona Apple. Since then I've come to realize she had an eating disorder. At the time I loved her, I was just under 20 years old, about 5'11" and weighted about 115lbs (the lightest pictures you will see of me here was at 125-130lbs). Since collage days, I've gained about 30lbs (most people can't tell where it would be except what's affectionally called the JLo ASSet, and that I don't fit into my size 4 jeans anymore... something to do with that ASSet). Now that I'm 145lbs and I look at myself I can see minor things that I could maybe work on (though I don't much mind the ASSet part)... My thighs acually meet now (I'm not happy about that, but I don't think it's somthing unusual for a woman over 30).

I'm curious what women think is actually normal now. I see women on tv now that have ribs showing when they show cleavage. I can breath in and show rib, but I don't think it should be normal to see with a low cut shirt. What's normal weight now for a woman 5'10", 5'11"?

Any feedback?

2 Comments:

  • At June 15, 2010 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am 5'11" and weigh on average 130 pounds. I am 44 years old. I wear a size 4 most of the time.

     
  • At May 26, 2011 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm 14 years young, 5' 10'' and I used to have and esting disorder and was 128. I really big boned, and I've always been chubby, but i'm still athletic. Rigth now I weigh 158. But a better way to put would be I'm Happy. x]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home